Friday, April 3, 2015

Friday April 3, 2015 - Thursday was another Femboy Day

I had four hours available today. So I decided to go to Goodwill and look at every rack of pants and tops. I was going to take my time and find some bargains. And I was only going to buy items that were 50% off.

I was looking for some capri pants, jeans and yoga pants. I wanted a few additional T-shirts for everyday or workout wear. I was also going to look for unique tops that were feminine that I could get away with as a Femboy.

I wore my black and grey legging with a green top and white spaghetti strap shell top underneath. My shoes were the Payless black with gold zipper flats and some nice jewelry was added.

I really enjoyed my day shopping. While shopping, I spoke to people and asked for help from the staff. I know my voice is not feminine but I am not trying to pass. But I am working on my voice. Just trying to work on the location of where my voice should come from. Not my chest but between my mouth and nose.


From now on, I am going to practice talking and feminizing my voice. I am going to start voice lessons later this summer. Right now, I am still putting all of my extra money in my hair removal.

I wanted to get to Ultra Beauty but I did not have time.

Below is my slideshow of what I tried on and bought. I am going to keep looking for a few polo shirts and maybe one or two unique tops.

No comments:

Post a Comment