Sunday, April 26, 2015

Sunday April 26, 2015 - I am at Jekyll Island Georgia


I was in Jekyll Island, Georgia for the weekend. I had to inspect some property for a client.

Jekyll Island is a barrier island on Georgia’s coast – midway between Jacksonville, Fla. and Savannah, Ga. Accessible by car just minutes from I-95, Jekyll Island offers a variety of amenities, including 10 miles of beach, four golf courses, a 250-acre Historic Landmark District, the Georgia Sea Turtle Center, Summer Waves Water Park, tennis center, an array of lodging options including hotels, cottages and campgrounds. Owned by the State of Georgia, and managed by the Jekyll Island State Park Authority, Jekyll Island has had development limited to just 35 percent of its available land area. This unique aspect of Jekyll Island serves to preserve the critical barrier island ecosystem, and provide guests with a unique escape from the crowds and complications of other beach resort destinations.

I did not get a chance to see the Bruce Jenner interview. I did read a few articles about it and my brother called me Saturday to talk about.

But I am too nervous to watch it. I am worried that it might hit too close to home.

Today I am driving the six hours back to Atlanta.

Hopefully, I can talk myself into watching the whole interview.

Any readers who watched the interview, please leave your comments. I hope your comments will help me decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment