Sunday, April 5, 2015

Sunday April 5, 2015 - I had a scary dream last night

I am in Orlando Florida visiting my sister, her husband and my mother and I had a scary dream last night.

When I was young I use to have two types of dreams. One was a flying dream, where I was like Superman, flying around.
My problem in those dreams, is that I was afraid of heights and would not want to land.

The second type of dream was me being chased my monsters.  I loved watching scary movies when I was young. The byproduct of that was these dreams in which I was being chase but could not run away fast enough. Back in the day it was usually Frankenstein or the Mummy chasing me. I guess was watching to many movies on Chiller Theater on Friday and Saturday night.

Well last night at my sister's house, I had a scary dream in which was being chased by something. I just did not know what it was. It was getting closer but I could not see it.

I felt a need to be protected by whatever it was chasing me. The dream eventually woke me up. They say, if you die in your dream, you die in real life. Who knows.

I think it am nervous about telling my sister about my transgenderism. I told my brother, now I need to tell my sister. I suspect she may know. She is only 11 months younger than me and I use to raid her closet often, during my childhood.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment