Friday, October 9, 2015

Friday October 9, 2015 - I like this jacket

Thursday, I was working all day. However, I saw this lady wearing a cute jacket. I like the style of that jacket. The color is OK, but its the style I like.

I could wear that in Femboy mode. With that jacket color, I have a white, black and grey pairs of skinny jeans. I would like to find that jacket in a lighter and brighter color.

What I like about the style is that its open and has a flowing helm line. The openness of the jacket would allow me to wear a pretty necklace, top and belt.

This jacket creates a feminine flow that off sets my male figure. It draws the eyes toward the center with an outer flowing figure.



I could wear a nice flowing top with a cute flowing collar that adds more femininity.

Later in the day, I went to Goodwill to look for a few more workout pants.

I went thru the check out line. The clerk asked if I get a manicure. I told her thank you but did not answer. She said she liked my nails. That made my day, even though I was in boy mode.

This is the second time, sometime complimented me on my nails while in boy mode. That means obviously people notice my nails but say  nothing.



However, I was just saying I needed to work on my nails. I have a couple a broken nails and my clear polish needs to be replaced.  But it was nice to get a compliment, even in boy mode.


No comments:

Post a Comment