Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Tuesday October 13, 2015 - Do I pass?

Do I pass?

Many of us worry about passing in public. Does the public perceive me as a women?

The outer you is important. But cis-women come in all shapes, sizes and looks.

From models to 6ft+ WNBA players to overweight to no makeup to perfect makeup. But in all cases, it is the inner person that enables passing.

Connect with your inner femininity and let it out. You will make mistakes and most people will not notice. You will learn by getting out there and letting her out.

What is perfect? All women will tell you they have issues about how they look. But they learn how to deal with them. You can learn, by letting her out..... Please.


2 comments:

  1. I am not sure that passing always needs to be the holy grail. I think that you do a good job promoting gender fluidity when you get out and about in your femboy mode.
    As more of us get into the publice eye we will find acceptance will follow. How nice it will be to be accepted as we choose to present.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I think our goal should be that the general community accept us as we want to present. That may take awhile, but I believe it will happen.

    ReplyDelete