Friday, August 14, 2015

Friday August 14, 2015 - Rescheduled again

With out of town guests, I was too busy to get my electrology session in on Thursday. So I had to postpone my session again until next Tuesday. That will make it three weeks again and I did not want to wait that long.

My youngest daughter and I were suppose to go shopping Saturday, but she will be apartment hunting in her new town. I would not mind going apartment hunting with her as a Femboy, but I wanted to go shopping. So we will reschedule and maybe shop next Saturday.

Next Tuesday, after my electrology session, I will get a pedicure. I need one bad. I think I can make it until then, but my toe nails are starting to look bad. I might take off the polish and clip them this weekend.

Today, I have a four hour one way drive to attend a 90 minute meeting. So my whole day is shot. I may get back to workout in the gym before it closes, but traffic maybe bad. It looks like next week before Susan can get out.

No comments:

Post a Comment