Saturday, August 29, 2015

Saturday August 29, 2015 - Goodwill Shopping

On Wednesday after my doctor's appointment, I went to the local Goodwill store. I decided to change into a Femboy look instead of remaining Female.

However, I did keep on my padded bra which emphasized my natural breasts from gynecomastia.

I felt totally comfortable and enjoyed shopping. I really needed about 4 or 5 hours to check out a couple of store. But I needed to get back home to work.

So I was looking for some women workout leggings and some summer items. I know summer is needing soon, but I still need a few more items.

I found a couple of pair of pants.


I needed another pair of capris. I love the white pair I am wearing today. It was a hot summer in Hotlanta and the skinny jeans were so hot. The capri pants are a nice cool alternative.

So I found these cute pair to add to my wardrobe. They fit really nice and were 50% off. SOLD!

I am not sure what color these are pants are. They appear to be a yellowish color. Can anyone educate me?







I found these white skinny jeans. I loved the fit and feel of them. They were a little long. The low cut waist line was nice but does not show in the left photo.

The problem was that the zipper was broken. So I figured I might be able to negotiate a lower the price at the cashier's counter.

I took it to the counter and used all of my feminine charm, but it did not work. Since the pants were 50% off, she said she could not lower it below $2.62.

There is an alternation store within one mile from my house that can fix that zipper quickly.

So I bought these to go with my spring color set of skinny jeans.


I did not have much time but did find two nice pair of pants. I need to find the time to spend a whole day shopping at Goodwill stores in my area. Hopefully, I can do that in the couple of weeks.

I am still in the glow of starting my HRT in June 10, 2015.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment