Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Tuesday August 18, 2015 - Femboy Day, Yeah!

Finally, I get a full day out. I have an electrology session in the morning. It has been three long weeks. I had to trim my few whiskers, but I no longer shave and the remaining hairs are few, grey and thin. I have only a very few black hairs left.

I am very happy with the results. I have been with this electrologists since December and hopefully will be finished by December of this year. It will take about 6 or 7 more sessions. During the first 6 months, I had weekly sessions. In June, I started bi-weekly sessions. Tomorrow is my second 3 week session. I like the bi-weekly sessions and will return to that in September. Even if the bi-weekly sessions are less than an hour, I just like to have my face cleared sooner. Three weeks is too long between sessions.

Before this eletrologist, I went to E3000 in Dallas for two years. E3000 did a great job and the ladies were so nice to me.

Second, I am going to shop for some fall tops and a few more feminine summer tops. I am always on the look out for women leggings and workout clothes.

Finally, I need a pedicure. It's time, with my nails getting longer and the polish fading.

So I have a busy day. I will definitely let you know what happens tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment