Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Tuesday August 11, 2015 - My Femboy Day

Today is Tuesday and it's time for my bi-weekly electrology session. However, I had surprise out of town guests. Also my youngest daughter was offered a new job in a larger TV market. In both casses, it caused me to have to reschedule my appointment to Thursday.

It did not work out for my Femboy day. However, my friends helped me pack my daughter's car. So it worked out.

I am going to spend some quality feminine time tonight to offset the changing of my schedule. I am going to shave, give myself a manicure and exercise tonight.

By the way, after two weeks, I have very little facial hair. I suspect that Thursday, it will take less than 1 hour to clear my face.

Living in both worlds is sometime very frustrating. But as long as I am working toward my transition and therefor a solution, I just have to grin and bear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment