Monday, August 3, 2015

Monday August 3, 2015 - One of those days

I am sitting at the computer sending out business emails, this morning. Its a sunny morning and I am in a nice light nightgown with a cute part of footies on.

We have company visiting for a few days. Luckily, we got back in the house, just in time.

But I feel like wearing a cute femboy outfit today. I want to wear a light bright color with capri pants and a flowing top. I want to look pretty because I feel pretty.

But I am not out to my visitors, so I will wear a nice shirt and pants. Yuck!!

This stresses me out today. I am going to go to the gym and complete a heavy workout to release this stress. Also, I will work all day to keep my mind off of my stress.


      How I feel today




















This is what I will be wearing


No comments:

Post a Comment