Monday, August 10, 2015

Monday August 10, 2015 - Belly Button Piercing

As a older male, growing up in the 1960's, I do not find body piercing attractive. Except for earrings. I always wanted pierced ears.

Today, many men have pieced ears, so its not a big deal anymore. I will get mine pierced after 6 months on HRT. I just like to set goals and then treat myself. Currently, I use a trick I learned via youtube that simulates pieced ears.

I cut off the stem of the earring. Using nail glue, I glue the earring onto my ear. It works and looks great. The only problem I have had is that the earring might fall off when trying on clothes that go over my head. I have had to be take my time as to not rub against the earrings. I have lost a set of earring in the dressing room when I forgot and a dress I tried on, rubbed off the earrings. I did not notice my earrings were gone until I had left the store.


But lately, I was had a desire to pierce my belly button. I think a nice belly button jewel is cute. I have worked hard to keep my belly flat. I wear a size 8/10 pair of pants. My waist is about 30-31 inches. I would like to get under 30 inches. But I still have a little flab. I am going to set a goal to tighten by belly a little and for a gift, treat myself to a belly button piercing..

I do not have a belly like you see on the left photo. I am not  that flat or curvy and probably never will. But I think after 6 months of HRT and continued exercising, I will be close enough for a 60 year old.

This is my belly. I think it could get a little tighter. I am hoping the HRT will have a positive impact. I am going to get a larger jewel for the inside of the button. I also like ones that dangle.

This is one reason why I want to get my weight down to under 163. At that point, I noticed my belly was very flat. It is still flat but has a little puffiness to it.




Here is an example of the dangle I am looking for. I like this one.It's so cute and feminine.

2 comments: