Thursday, August 20, 2015

Thursday August 20, 2015 - Pedicure

Tuesday, after my electrology session, I needed a pedicure. My toe  nails had grown long and my polish was peeling. I do not wear open toe shoes yet, so my polish will last a little longer, but it has been too long between pedicures.

So I went to my favorite nail salon. I was the only customer, I guess with children back to school and summer coming to an end, this might be a slow period.

I said hello and the owner always compliments me on an item. This time it was my outfit color (blue). I am sure she says something nice to all her customers. Which is a good idea. I took the compliment with a thank you and a smile.

I sat down with my regular tech. As you can see from the picture, she was wearing a nice lace top. I complimented her on it and she said she made it. I asked her if she could make me one and she said yes. I told her I love lace and would talk to her later about it. I do not know if she was kidding or not. But I will reminder on my next visit.

I have used the same tech since I started going this past winter. Every time, I give her a nice tip because she does a great job. She takes a long time (1 hr 35 mins) and I can tell she cares about her work. This time she took a long time framing each toe. This makes a big difference.

I tried a french tip this time. I had this style my first time at this salon and I thought the white tip was too thick. So this time I had an image on my phone showing a thinner tip. I like the results. She did a great job and my toes look really pretty. I love how she minimized my toe nail on my big toe.

Tomorrow I am going to post my visit to the shoe stores. I went before my pedicure. Now I wish I went after, so I could see how my french tip toes looked in an open toe shoe.


Below, a took a picture of my feet in the new shoes my daughter bought me for my birthday.. I think my feet and legs look good. The pedicure is great.

I need to find out my tech's birthday. I am going to be a loyal customer for a long time.



No comments:

Post a Comment