Friday, February 19, 2016

Friday February 19, 2016 - Trip changes

My Ohio trip scheduled for this weekend has been reset until next weekend. I am kind of bummed out over the change. I was looking forward to the trip.

However, it does give me more time to shop for a coat and a nice sweater.

There is always a silver lining.




I had my electrology appoinment today. To my surprise, my face hair did not grow back. After two weeks, I only had 45 minutes worth of hair to remove.

My tech and I could not figure out what happened. She told me that you reach a point and there in no more regrowth.

If this is true, I will finish by HRT day in June.

I started at E3000 in January 2012. After three years at E3000 and over 110 hours plus 1 year locally (40+ hours), its finally coming to an end. Just in time for HRT.


No comments:

Post a Comment