Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Wednesday February 17, 2016 - Winter Coats

I am still looking for that winter coat that I will need in Ohio this weekend. Below is a charts of the various woman coat styles.

Looking at the list above, I already have a nice pea coat. But it is not long enough. Out of the 13 styles on the above chart, there are four of them, I am interested in.


  1. Frack - I like this long coat with the fur. It seems warm and the fur can match my boots and/or my hat.
  2. Swing - This is like a loner pea coat. I like double breasted coats.
  3. Double breasted trench - I like double breasted coats and the hemline is lower than the swing coat.
  4. Wrap - The wrap coat is nice and I like the fact that the belt holds it together. Usually, the collar is wider, which is another attribute I like.
Wish me luck finding the right coat by Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment