Monday, February 22, 2016

Monday February 22, 2016 - Rough Day

The rain woke me up this morning. Its now a cloudy day as it raining heavy last night. It's been kind of warm this winter in Atlanta. But the weather is helping me feel down this morning. Part of it is the weather but I also have a lot of work to complete today. Finally my dysphoria is kicking in. I think the dysphoria is due to the letdown from missing my Susan weekend.

The is suppose to pay me and the other consultant this week. If so, I can travel this weekend and enjoy the adventure.

What I am going to do today, is take about 90 minutes and have some Femtime. First,  I am going to take a bath and body shave. Then I am going to work on my finger nails while watching some makeup videos..

Finally I am going to put on something soft and pretty while adding some makeup to lounge in.

This will make me much more productive for the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment