Thursday, February 25, 2016

Thursday February 25, 2016 - Prep for makeup



I have always felt that it is important that we keep out face ready for makeup. I found that incorporating daily facial prep work gives me a nice healthy look whether in male or female mode. My makeup looks better and it means less work when out as Susan.

  1. Cleanse - I shower twice a day (morning and night) and clean my face with non-soap facial cleaner during both showers.
  2. Exfoliate - I exfoliate using a lemon once or twice a month.
  3. Tone - Every morning I clean my face after I shower. I use witch hazel.
  4. Moisturize - Every morning after I tone, I use liquid Vitamin E to moisturize my face.
  5. Apply Primer - Before I put on my foundation, I apply primer to smooth out my face. The primer allows my foundation to set better.




No comments:

Post a Comment