Friday, February 5, 2016

Friday February 5, 2016 - Electrology

Wow, I had not been to my electrologist since November 10, 2015. It has almost been 10 weeks. I started with this local tech in December 2014 after finishing my major work with E3000 out of Dallas (they are the best).

During the first six months at this clinic, I was going one hour per week. By July, we moved to one hour every two weeks. Each session my face was 100% cleared.

However, after missing 10 weeks, she could not clear my face in one hour. My cheeks, neck and sideburn areas were cleared but my chin and mustache area will take another 45 minutes and I have to come back Tuesday.

I was disappointed because I am spending the day as a Femboy and having a clear face would be nice. Its not required but my whiskers around my mouth, chin and mustache areas are showing.

After my session, I added lipstick, eyebrow pencil, eyeliner and mascara. I headed out to run errands and shop. I am at Books A Million looking for some new books. I decided to take a few minutes and let you how things are going.

I have been shoe shopping, ate lunch, browsed GNC and now I am at the book store.

As usual, I am having a nice time with no negative issues. Everyone seems neutral or nice. Over the next couple of days, I will post my adventure.

I feel so comfortable and pretty today. It started out cold this morning, but now it is nice, sunny and warm

No comments:

Post a Comment