Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Tuesday February 2, 2016 - Transgender Teen Dating

One of the things I am proudest of, is that so many young people under 15 are coming our trans. I believe this is good for our community and for the overall larger community.

One of the issues that have to be discussed is transgender teens dating.

Here is a short video of Jazz Jennings talking with Oprah about being a transgender teen and dating. Jazz gave a great answer.


I would suspect that most transgender teens will have to wait until they get into college and have SRS surgery before their dating life can expand. However, I hope that it will get better for young trans-friendly men to openly date young transgender teens. Right now I would expect most guy, if interested would be afraid because of what their peers would think. I can remember at least that from High School.

No comments:

Post a Comment