Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Wednesday February 3, 2016 - Time to get back into bathing suit condition.

Its been a rough few months when it comes to my figure. I can feel my clothes getting tight. Regular readers may know that I lost 65 lbs in 18 month (2010-2011). I have kept it off over the past 4+ years by exercising and controlling my caloric intake. I use myfitnesspal.com to track my calories.

Usually, I exercise more during September and October to get ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas, when I know I will overeat.

I was fine going into November. Then my mother's sudden death followed by Thankgiving, my mother's Repass and Christmas, I kept working out but my eating was horrible.

Then In January, I picked up a client who owns a Greek dinner and they love to feed me and offer me those giant cakes. I fought the food as best I could but even eating just a little late at night did not help. Also, I was not exercising as much because I had to meet the client during my normal exercise time.

Well, Monday, being the first of February, I am recommitting myself back to my healthy lifestyle. I have about 15 weeks until I begin HRT and I want to get as much fat off as possible before I start.

Here is my program:

  1. I am going to exercise 7 hours a week for the next 15 weeks for a total of 105 hours.
  2. I am going to use the myfitnesspal app to track my 1,780 calories per day.
  3. I am only going to eat what is on that list from the fitness post I published back in December.
I know this will work. I just need to commit to it.

Wish me luck. I need to get back into bathing suit condition. :-}

No comments:

Post a Comment