Monday, August 22, 2016

Monday August 22, 2016 - Rest of Saturday shopping

In a recent post I discussed my bra shopping at Kohls. Today's post will cover the rest of the day. Kohls was my last stop that day. I shopped at another store and two Payless Shoe Stores.

The first store I visited was a thrift store. I found my two previous bras at this store. I  like the way they present their bras by hanging each one on a rack by size. I could not find a 36A and I looked over the whole rack. I did see many 36B and 36C sizes. I found and bought a bra that just said 36 without a cup size. I thought that might work. But once I tried it on at home, it was too small and I figured maybe it was training style bra or for a woman with very little there.

I had a gentleman open the door for me as I entered the store and I thanked him. I had another gentleman open the door on my way out and after I said thanks, he said "You are welcome Ma'am.". I noticed this guy had been watching me and moving around to get a look at me while I shopped. Every time I looked up while I was shopping for summer tops, I would see him. So it was no surprise when he appeared ahead of me to open the door. I had parked right up front and had my keys in my hand. So I was in the car quickly.

While in the store and looking around, I noticed this lady trying on a very cute black pair of shoes. They were similar to the pair on the left.  I told her that the shoes looked good on her.

She replied. "Thanks and they are only $5". She had about 6 pair in her shopping cart. She pulled a second shoe out of her cart and asked, " Do you think this color is silver?"

"No, I think its a grey with some tan in it."

"Yes, I was hoping it might pass, but girl I love these shoes and the price is only $5. Do you think I should get it"

I jokingly said, "You pay more than that for drink at the club."

She laughted says' "Girl, I know that is right, I think I am going to get both pairs."

I moved on to continue shopping, but felt really good about that conversation. If felt natural and that she considered me another female. I still need to work on my voice, but I am going to practice by doing. Once I feel comfortable having female conversations, I may get voice lessons. But now I need to feel comfortable talking with other ladies.

Nest I went to two Payless Stores. I will discuss those visits tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment