Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Wednesday August 24, 2016 - Shoe Shopping


Last Friday evening I went bra shopping and it included me going to two of my local Payless Shoe Stores. I did not find anything new. I did try on a couple of shoes, but I did not like them. Both stores still had many pairs of sandals and a few new arriving boots.




But I only saw I pair I was interested in. Its a brown gladiator heel, but I did not like the block heel. The sales clerk stated that this was the style. But I told her, it was not the style for me. We laughed. The big heel reminds me of 1970's platform shoes and I did not like how that heel looked on my feet.



I really need a nice brown shoe. I like the straps and the gladiator look of the shoe. Plus to slight upward tilt at the front of the shoe, forces my toes to peek out and it makes my painted toes look cute. But I can not get past that heel. Also the ankle strap allows me to tighten the shoe around my small ankles.

I need a brown shoe for the fall, but I will have to make due with what I have. I need clothes and bras first.

No comments:

Post a Comment