Sunday, August 14, 2016

Sunday August 14, 2016 - A video interview about Transwoman safety

One of the youtube channels I follow is Jacob Kohinoor. I do not like most of his videos, but he sometime will have a good interview. He is young and sot is interviewee. Therefore, I have problems with the "you know" phases and some of his slag terms.

However, one of the transgirls he interviewed had some good information about Transwoman safety based on her own experience. The interview was in Piedmont Park in Downtown Atlanta.

Below I have the full 8 minute video. Plus I broke the video into three one minute segments that highlighted to best part of the video. This way, if you can not watch all 8 minutes,, I suggest watching one or more of the three short one clips.


Full 8+ min Video


Segment on watching your back


Segment on black on black crime


Her friend Ashley Sinclair was murdered in Orlando





No comments:

Post a Comment