Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Tuesday August 16, 2016 Still small changes

I spent yesterday and I will spend today taking an all day on-line continuing education course. Hopefully, I can get out and shop Wednesday or Thursday.

Over the last few days, I have noticed felt more secure in a full bra than my normal sports bra. I am definitively going to buy some more bras this week. I will still use my sports bra while in the gym.

I now wake up most mornings with my nipples hard and protruding. I think they are growing outward, but very slowly. The base is wide and full.

It's hard for me to explain but I am aware of them more and more. They are balancing out and moving more. I think that is why the sports bra is becoming less secure than a regular bra.

Its been three weeks since my last electrology session and my face is still clear. I may not need another session. I am due to go back next week. I may go visit my tech later this week and get her opinion. I could shave and then wait another couple of weeks to see what grows.

Also, I my body hair growth has slowed. I will complete a body shave this week, but its not much. I just love the 100% smooth look and feel.

I am in need for both new male and female clothes as my body continues to slowly change.

Mentally, its harder for me to concentrate and stay on task. I do not know if its HRT or old age. It maybe both.


But I can tell my days of crossdressing as a boy are coming to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment