Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Wednesday August 3, 2016 - 15 Transgender people have been killed so far in 2016 - Here are their stories


15 Transpeople have been murdered so far in 2016. We must remember to be safe!

What I am going to say in not an excuse, but as more of us come out, it will increase the number of killings based on the average number per 100,000.

We should not think that all the murders are based on unhealthy behavior.

Remember Their Names: All the Transgender People Killed in 2016

2 comments:

  1. America is on a killing spree. Occasionally there are specific targets which are the result of slow simmering hatred, but more generally the targets are indiscriminate based upon momentary anger. As a society life has become cheap and dispensable. The only person that really matters is the proverbial "me." For the life of me I can't see any light at the end of this dark tunnel. The murder rate is likely to continue to break records. On that sad note I will end this comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am afraid you maybe right. But I hope not. I do not see an end in sight unless all of us become more careful.

    ReplyDelete