Saturday, August 20, 2016

Saturday August 20, 2016 - went bra shopping yesterday

You know how some days you go to work dressed for an important meeting or you work in an office and dress appropriately. Once you get home, you change into a more relaxed outfit. Well that was what I did yesterday. I had a court case as an expert witness, so I was in a suit. Once I finished, and BTW my client won, I headed home to dress in a more casual outfit. Once I changed, I went bra shopping.

I now consider my female attire to be just another change of clothes as I move closer to full-time.

It use to take days for me to get ready to go out as Susan or even as a Femboy. I had to figure out my schedule, get my body shaved, choose my outfit and choreograph everything. Now, I am always ready and just change then go.

I needed some more bras as I move away from my sports bra. I ended up going to a thrift store, Payless Shoes and Kohls.

In this post I will discuss my bra shopping at Kohls. I will discuss the rest of my shopping trip tomorrow.

Kohls was my last stop. It was about 9:30 and I know they were open until 11 pm, So I had time. I went into the bra discount section and found 5 bras in my size. I decided to try on both 36A and 36B bras. I just wanted to she how a 36B looked and fit.

The select at Kohls is OK, but I need to find a store with a cute select but at a reasonable price. Kohls has reasonable prices but the downside is the style, lace and femininity. I guess, I could use Kohls for the basic utility bras and then find a store (Victoria Secrets) for the cute bras for those special days.

The first three were 36A bras.

This black bra was made out of a material that gave it a soft and very nice feel. It provided full coverage and wore very nice. I did not buy it, but I may come back and add it to my every set. It felt really nice. 


 This grey bra has wider side bands to keep your skin under your armpits from folding over the bra. It was very basic and again was full coverage.
This creme bra had a front buckle with a deeper V-cut that allowed for this bra to work with a V-neck top. It was very basic with fill coverage. I will probably come back and get this one along with the black bra.





The next set of bras were a size 36B. A girl an dream! I just wanted to check my progress. I knew from the 36A bras above that I am not big enough yet, but I just wanted to check.

 The 36B bras are big in the cup size. But not too big. I could wear them as I did full most of the cup. But I am not a full B-cup yet.

However, this pink bra looked the best. I liked the color and the lace. You know me and lace. Inside, my breasts could touch the outer edge of the cup but not fill it. But I hope by the end of the year, I will be in a B-cup.
This blue and purple bra fit like the pink lace bra above. However it does not compare to the pink lace bra in style.

I may come back and buy 3 of the 5 I tried on.

I decided to wait before I bought some more bras because I need to visit more stores and get a better idea of  price vs quality vs style.




No comments:

Post a Comment