Sunday, August 28, 2016

Sunday August 28, 2016 - How to wear a sheer top.

After my Dr's appointment, I went shopping at Goodwill. I needed to buy some nice summer tops.

One of my problems is that most of the summer tops I like are either sheer or almost sheer. The top I tried on in the left picture fit well and I liked the print, sleaves and neckline. But I could see my pink bra under it. I did not know a solution at the time, so I did not buy any of the tops I tried on that showed my bra.

Below is a picture of the only top I liked, that I bought. I was a black and white top. I liked the neckline and the belt was in a place that helped hide my stomach. I am getting back in the gym to get my A1c and stomach down!

These two tops are what I am looking some in summer tops. I want something different and a little more mature.




Once I got home, I found this video about what to wear under a sheet top. So, I am going back to buy that orange and white top along with a few others I saw. Plus I am going to buy the tops recommended in the video that I should wear under these tops.


No comments:

Post a Comment