Sunday, August 7, 2016

Sunday August 7, 2016 - HRT and Week 8

Last night I was sweating and warm. I ended up taking off my gown because I was warm and the gown was damp.

Overall, this past week, the change I noticed was a rounding and fat accumulation around my hips, thighs and butt. I have not been to the gym in weeks. I am trying to watch what I eat, but I know I am gaining weight. The fat seems to be accumulating in female areas. That is good, but I need to get back in the gym to concentrate on my stomach. I wish I had gotten rid of my stomach fat between Jan. and June, like I planned.

What is stopping me is that I know, when I lose weight with cardio, I will lose weight all over. Therefore, not only stomach fat but fat in my female areas. I think this realization is keeping me from getting back in the gym.

Below is a picture of my left hip area in June (brfore HRT) and today (HRT - 8 weeks).


HRT Week 0 HRT Week 8
As you can see there is an accumulation of fat around my hips. In the Week 8 pic, I did pull in my "tire" around my stomach. But even without pulling in my stomach to tighten my waist, there is a roundness in the hip area. In Week 0, my hip area is straight down. The dark mark in Week 0 was a bug bite that disappeared due to the daily application of vitamin E and coconut oil.

I wore my black male suit pants yesterday. I noticed the hip change because the pants were tight around the hip and thigh areas but not below the knees.

I am going to go buy some male dress pants with more room in the hip and thigh area which probably means a larger waist.(34' or 36") depending on the cut of the pants.

Overall, I am taking my meds on time, twice a day. I feel good and I love the way I am looking. My cousins told me, during our trip, that I looked great and appeared so young for 60.

Just keep remembering slow and steady.

No comments:

Post a Comment