Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Wednesday October 18, 2017 - Planned Parenthhod and the transgender community.

My Doctor recommended that I go to Planned Parenthood for my mammogram. I was surprised. I knew they had some services for the transgender community, but my Doctor told that they have a very supportive environment, lower fees for cash paying patients and atleast in Atlanta expanding services.


Planned Parenthood Fills Need For Trans Health Services

For people seeking transgender health services in Peoria, Illinois, chances are the first person they'll talk to is Dana Garber. Garber is the transgender hormone intake coordinator at the Peoria Planned Parenthood, the only clinic in the area that offers hormone-replacement therapy for people seeking gender transition.

No comments:

Post a Comment