Saturday, November 11, 2017

Saturday November 11, 2017 - Had Blood work completed at my Dr's office


Friday, I have to take a blood test. My HRT medicine regime was changed 30 days ago by my Doctor. He wanted me to try medformin, a diabetes medicine to help lower my daily blood sugar level and A1C.

It seems that HRT can make my A1C and daily glucose level higher. By just making changes to my eating habits, I have been able to lower my A1C and daily sugar level from 11.25 to 8.2 in one year.

So I told him I would try it for 30 days. It did lower my levels but it provided me a crutch that allows me to eat more junk food. Over the past 30 days, my levels decreased slightly into the 120-150 range (from 150-180), but my weight increased slightly, as I ate more read and other carbs.

I went to the Dr's office and also requested my blood work from my previous 5 blood tests. I am going to keep track of my levels, just like I do with my body changes.

After the Dr's visit, I went to a Beauty Supply store, CVS and convenience store.

My appointment was at 10:30 am and I was home by 3:00 pm. I was treated as a lady at all three stores and the correct pronouns were used.

Here are a couple more pictures from yesterday.

 I wore a lilac sweater top with grey skinny jeans and a brown based multi-color pair of flats.

I could tell from  how my top fit me, that I pcked up a few pounds. I could see a slight muffin top around my waist.

I have decided not to go back in the gym, but to walk and jog instead.

It was cool in Atlanta this morning, so I added my brown coat, I bought In New Jersey  from Goodwill, as a femboy.

I can believe I bought this coat over 2 years ago.

The coat helped cover my me muffin top. Its back to a strict eating habit and daily walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment