Tuesday, May 6, 2014

So Busy

I am so busy and time moves so fast. This is why I must move forward, if I am going to become more fem. 50+ will turn to 60 then 70 before I know it.

Got back from Dallas and my face looks and feels great. I found a way to get back and forth via the Megabus. They changed their bus schedule which forced me to fly to Dallas. I can still make the return trip, which I did, but the Atlanta to Dallas leg changed.

My way to get to Dallas, is by taking the new 6:30 am Atlanta to Memphis bus. Then the 4:00 pm Memphis to Dallas. This gets me into Dallas at midnight. Then I can take the train to the hotel.

In May, e3000 is moving. So my hotel will change. I use to get in at 6:30 am, the morning of my appointment. Now I get in the night before, so I will get a good night rest at the hotel. Also, I will use a new hotel because of the new location. I can no longer walk, but a few of the area hotels have a free shuttle to e3000.

I can tell, my time at e3000 is coming to an end. My face no longer has a 5pm shadow. I can go a week without shaving. I will miss them. They are the first business and individuals to always relate to me as a women and Susan.

I dress feminine for my appointment day. But because I can not wear makeup or wig during the appointment and I end up presenting as a feminine guy. It is fun to put together a femguy wardrobe. I had a few looks during my walk, but nothing negstive. I do not know or care what those looks were about.

No comments:

Post a Comment