Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Wednesday April 26, 2017 - Interesting change this morning.

Last Friday I posted about my rapid breast growth over the past 10 months. I can now tell when I am gong thru a growth spurt. I get this sensitivity from my nipple area down in a straight line to a small circular area at the base of my chest. They become very sore for a day or two.

Well, this morning I woke up and got out of bed to go to the bathroom. As I got up, I felt the weight of my breasts pulling downward. I never felt that before. Sometimes during the sensitive time, I feel movement but never this "heaviness".

While in the bathroom, I understood, while woman with large breasts would have back problems.

I decided to put on a bra before I got back in the bed. Putting on the bra, brought needed relieve from that heaviness. I am back in the bed and feel much better.

I am wondering, if I am going to have to start wearing a bra at night? Is wearing a bra at night good or bad for you.


Below is some research I found on this issue. I am have to find some bras or tops with a bra shelve to wear at night.





Is Sleeping In A Bra Good Or Bad For You?

Unsurprisingly, there is a lot of contention around the notion of sleeping in a bra. While some women instantly recoil at the idea (a very uncomfortable suggestion, according to a few ladies in our office), others claim the extra support will prevent sagging and keep things looking, well, up.

No comments:

Post a Comment