Thursday, June 1, 2017

Thursday June 1, 2017 - Missed a day and a half of meds.

I was so busy, I forget to take my evening meds on Tuesday and missed all day Wednesday. Thursday morning, I felt the difference, both mentally and physically.

Mentally, I just did not feel the same. I felt discounted to the world. The music and sites did not feel the same. I felt I was losing my connection to my inner feelings. Its amazing how woman experience this world differently than men. The hormones have more to do with that than I thought.

Physically, I did not feel I needed the bra support in the morning and they just seemed less active. I could rollover and they did not hurt.

I am so busy, but I must take my meds on time everyday. For without them, I feel the difference and I do not like those feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment