Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Wednesday May 31, 2017 - HRT @ 50 weeks

Its been awhile that every morning I get up, I need to put on a bra to get support. This morning I noticed that my breasts are filling out and seem to be getting heavier. I wear my 36C bra and I noticed today, that I am filling this bra size out.

I think I am getting closer to a 36D. If you look at the picture, I am filling the cups and the underwire are is begining to lift off of my body as the cups attempt to contain fuller breasts.

I am going to purchase a 36D bra, just in case. Because if I get another spurt, the 36C bra will become too small. Because of this continued growth, I have decided not to purchase too many bras at a given size.

I always wanted a B or C cup. But at a D or bigger will make my male presentation very difficult. If it happens that I become a D cup or bigger, I will have to deal with it.

My friend Karen suggested that I purchase some compression T-shirts. I think I will purchase a few of these shirts along with a couple of 36D bras.

No comments:

Post a Comment