Friday, November 28, 2014

Friday November 28, 2014 - Not feeling fem today

I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving. I did but I eat too much. You know how we girls feel after overeating.

In earlier posts I talked about working out to get ready for thanksgiving. In the 25 days leading up to turkey day, I worked out 19 days. During those 19 days, I averaged 72 minutes of cardio.

I was trying to get my weight down to 165. I could not get below 167.2. But my clothes fit much better.
Starting tomorrow, I will try to reach that goal before Christmas. But I will use the elliptical machine only and no stair master. I think the stair master may have put muscle on my legs.

I am not participating black Friday shopping. I keep politics out of this blog. But is short. I think stores should be closed thanksgiving day and the Ferguson issue are the reasons why. I will go out shopping on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment