Saturday, November 29, 2014

Saturday November 29, 2014 - Holiday Season

During my youth, my parents attended many black tie events during the Holiday Season (November 20 - January 1). I remember how pretty my mother was. She would come down the stairs and all the kids and dad would say how pretty she was. And we would add how nice my dad looked.



I always wanted to look like Mom. I have been envious of women dressing up for special events.

I dream about spending days or weeks putting together the perfect outfit. Then going to the hairdresser getting my "do" right.



Now you must include a trip to the nail salon for a manicure and pedicure. If you have the time, a spa trip would be added.

Then spending the whole day of the event "femming out" with a bath and doing the little thing before getting dressed.

Finally walking down those stairs and having everyone saying how pretty you are. Its that princess moment.


I am going to have that princess moment. And I can not wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment