Friday, December 30, 2016

Friday December 30, 2016 - #2 of Top 5 viewed Posts of 2016.

I was looking forward to starting my HRT.  On February 27, 2016, I posted information about a 35 year old transwoman.

Now that I have been on HRT over 6 months, I can say I was correct about the impact of HRT on my body and mind.

My shoulders have narrowed, I have good (very good) breast growth and my body hair grows very slowly.

My only problem has been my stomach. I did not get as flat as I should have. I have gained weight, especially early and now its hard for me to get motivated to exercise. Even with my diabetes. I would like to see if I can control my blood sugar with exercise along with eating health and drinking oregano tea.

Its sill a work in progress.

Below is a nice set of  two .gif pictures that show the impact of  HRT on a 35 year old Transwoman. I noticed four things over the slightly more than 1 year time period..

  1. Sometime during the later half, her shoulders appear to narrow (muscle loss?)
  2. Breast growth is good
  3. Stomach shrinks (how much from daily bike riding?)
  4. Lost body hair (how much from shaving?)

I really want to get my stomach as flat as possible before I start HRT in June. I think being almost 60, I want to start with as feminine a body shape as possible, which means as little fat around the middle as possible.

Then after the blood work shows my body is controlled by estrogen more than testosterone, I will increase calories and reduce exercise in hopes the fat will deposit in feminine areas.

She did a good job of recording the changes and these changes were significant, to me.


35 MTF. NSFW-ish. HRT Gifs of changes, weeks 8-74

No comments:

Post a Comment