Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Tuesday December 6, 2016 - My sister asked if I was getting fat.

This weekend I made I one day roundtrip to Orlando. Last year, was my Mother's repass in Orlando. At that time, my son-in-law had is teeth cleaned by my sister. My sister told him that he had a cavity and he should let her fix it. He said no and that he would come down later and get it done. Well a year later, his face is swollen and he can not hear out of his right ear due to the infection.

So I, along with my daughter, drive him down Saturday afternoon. We got in around 8 pm and I spend about 4 hours talking with my sister in her living room.

She kept giving me this strange look and finally asked if I was gaining weight. I said probably a little because I am not in the gym as much and I am trying to control my diabetes.

I thought about and realized that I had not seen her since the spring, pre-HRT. As you may know, when I told my sister about my transition, she did not take it well because of her religious convictions. She basically said that it was caused by an evil spirit. Just craziness. My 2nd meeting with my sister about my transition when about the same. Oh well.

I think she can see something in my face and I know my boobs are getting harder to hide. I just do not worry about it anymore. It became obvious to me that she noticed something but can not figure it out yet. But being a doctor, she may have an idea.

This morning, I had to get up at 6 am to walk the neighbor's dog. They are out-of-town and different neighbors have agreed to walk the dog. Once I was home, I decided to take a shower. After I removed my bra, I noticed I had impression marks across my breasts. I was wearing a 36A bra. Yesterday I wore a 36B and there were no marks. I guess, I am going to have to move to a 36B bra full-time.

No comments:

Post a Comment