Sunday, September 24, 2017

Sunday September 24, 2017 - My workout

Wow, it has been awhile since I worked out and it showed. I had been working out 3/4 days a week since March 2010. But I stopped about 1 year ago to work on my diabetes and start my HRT. After about 6 months on HRT, I stopped going to the gym.

I definitely male failed, but I did not care. I stopped at the gas station to get a free cup of ice water. It was crowded around the cashier. As I walked by the crowd, this guy looked me up and down and watched me as I walked to the soda fountain. No one else gave me a second look.

I has no issues in the gym as I still use the men's dressing room.

I started with 10 minutes on the stairmaster. I use to complete 45 minutes at level 10. Today, 10 minutes at level 8 had we sweating.

I moved to the 10 station 30-minute weight system. I had not done this before, so I used just 55 lbs and completed 12 reps per machine.

Finally, I completed 30 minutes on the elliptical machine. I use to complete 60 to 180 minutes on the elliptical machine at a level 10. I used Level 8 today.

I felt really good, the rest of the day. I am going to slowly build back up and go 3 days a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment