Thursday, March 2, 2017

Thursday March 2, 2017 - Bra Shopping

Finally! Yesterday, I went bra shopping. I have been trying to get out and shop for weeks, but I have been so busy.

I wanted to buy a few 36C bras as I continue to grow and fill-out the 36B bras.
I was in boy mode but it did not both me.

The store had a 50% off coupon for seniors. So I went in and walked to the bra rack. Along with other woman, I had to look at every single bra that was hanging up and look for a size tag.

I found three bras that I like and I think are cute. They only cost $4.72 total. That makes it even better.


One was a 36B




The last two bras are 36C.





I have realized, that I am getting a nice selection of bras. I needed to learn how to store them so that they keep their form. This video gave me some good ideas.






1 comment:

  1. This is great information that I wasn't aware of. It explains why several of my bras have a tendency to wrinkle on one side and I end up spending several minutes trying to straighten out the padding/lining

    ReplyDelete