Sunday, October 18, 2015

Sunday October 18, 2015 -The 3rd Piece Rule for clothes

I love jackets, coats and accessorizing with hats, jewelry and scarves. This is one reason, I like the colder weather. So next weekend I am going to pull out my jackets and sweaters.

Below are a couple of cute jackets I bought last winter. I look forward to wearing them again this winter. On the left picture is my creme jacket from Kohl's. I wore my cute boots from shoe show. The boots are creme with white and brown fur. The fur on the boots match the fur around the jacket's hood.

The picture on the right,  is me in my black and white pea coat. I bought this at Burlington Coat Factory. I added a red and a white scarf along with grey leg warmers.



Below is an infographic about how to improve your outfits using the "Third Piece Rule. I try and accessorize all the time to add color and depth to my outfits. Plus you can create more options with the same clothes by adding the 3rd Piece.


No comments:

Post a Comment