Sunday, February 19, 2017

Sunday February 19, 2017 - In Orlando

Saturday night I drove from Atlanta to Orlando. It is Spring Break from my grandkids. So I decided to take them to Orlando. I can work from anywhere but my son-in-law and my daughter need to work this week.

I decided to visit my sister and babysit at the same time. I was so busy today that I forgot to write a post.

One of the main reasons I came orlando, was to tell my sister and brother-in-law that I was pausing my transition and that I am in a happy place.

My sister was relieved because she stated that she was upset that she was losing her brother. She had talked to my youngest daighter, who could not wait for me to transition.

But my sister was not happy, but was willing to give it a try. She stated that she cried many times over the past 2 years as she was mourning the possible loss of her older brother.

We talked for over 2 hours as I described the impact of HRT. It was a really good and honest talk. I told her that I understand her concerns.


No comments:

Post a Comment