Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Wednesday February 1, 2017 - Another beautiful day!

Today is going be a another beautiful day in Atlanta. January 2017 must have been the warmest month on record. Today is going to be sunny and in the 70's.

I feel like presenting as Susan today. Its the first time in weeks. However, I was asked to teach a College course, this semester on Monday and Wednesday, so I have to be in boy mode today. That's bummer.

However, I am enjoying being back in the classroom and the Dean told me that the students like the class. It's a Business Policy class for graduating seniors.

I am at a very joyous place. I do not feel pressure to dress. As a matter of  fact, I have been buying more male clothes than woman clothes. Mostly because of my teaching job.

But I am hoping that the nice weather will make me feel like presenting more female. Either look works for me as it will depend on how I feel in the morning.

I have been so busy getting ready for this course that I have not been able to write many personal posts. I have a few and hope to get them out later this week.

One post, is about a talk I had with a your transgender student on campus Monday. I sat at her table and gave her some "motherly" advise from a 60 year old transwoman to a 19 year old transwoman. That was really neat. I wish I had that chance at 19.

No comments:

Post a Comment