Sunday, January 22, 2017

Sunday January 22, 2017 - Really, I am 60+ years old.

Late last night I was at a client's 24 hour diner discussing a project. I was in boy mode wearing my sports bra, larger shirt and jacket. I must wear  my male clothes a certain way to hide my breasts when in male mode. Its getting harder and I do not know how I will handle summer.

My client introduced me to another business owner who may need my services. So as we were getting acquainted, we started talking about how Atlanta had changed.

Today is big sports day in Atlanta, with the Falcon's game this  afternoon. If the Falcon's win, they go to the Superbowl. Also, this is the last game in the Georgia Dome. The Dome will be demolished later this spring. The Dome lasted 25 years and I remember the community arguments for a domed stadium in Atlanta because of our nice weather.

The pro-Dome side won and they were right. It did help transform the city. It opened in 1992 and helped Atlanta win the 1996 Olympics.

So the guy mentioned that he remembered back in the early 70's when he was young what the area was like. He stated that he was in his early 50's and that it might be before my time.

I smiled and said I was a college student living in the apartment a block away at the that time and that I was turning 61 in 6 months. I was hired to work on the pre-development of the Dome.

He could not believe I was 60+.

This is happening to me more and more. Even my friends and family will make a statement about how good/healthy, I look.


No comments:

Post a Comment