Thursday, May 19, 2016

Thursday May 19, 2016 - My favorite sweater dress

Today was an electrology day. But I had to go out of town. So, I rescheduled for next Tuesday. My face looks great. It's been 12 days since my late session and I have every few facial hairs left. I could probably live with the few whiskers left. But I plan on two or three more sessions, then I am finished.

Tuesday, I worked from home and wore one of my favorite sweater dresses I love this dress. I wore it with some black leggings. I added my black flats.

This dress has the horizontal lines around the hips. This helps balance out my figure by widening my hips while the black color makes my waist look narrower.

I also like the print around my shoulders. The sleeves are short which show my two color arms. Notice my arms from the shoulder down toward the elbow is lighter than from the elbow to fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment