Monday, May 30, 2016

Monday May 30, 2016 - 1 of 5 dress options for HRT appointment

Each day this week (M-F), I will model one of my five dress outfits. I will wear one of these outfits on June 10, 2016, to  my Doctor's appointment.

This appointment will begin my Phase 3, which is life-long HRT. After two years, I will decide if I need some FFS (Feminine Face Surgery). This is a slim chance that I may need breast augmentation. But I doubt it. I think I will be happy with what God gives me.

Phase 4 is surgery to adjust anything the HRT missed. That not only includes FFS and BA but also a possible orchdotomoy.

Phase 5 will be SRS, if I decide to go that way. This Phase is optional because I will be about 63 and there maybe increase risk due to my age.

My first outfit is one of the two brown dresses I have. The other brown dress will be highlighted on Tuesday.

 This is a brown and white dress. I added my light brown and white shell bracelet on one wrist and my brown bangle on the other wrist. You can not see the brown bracelet in this picture.

The problem with this dress, is that I could not wear a bra because of the straps. The back straps criss-cross across my back. I would need a special bra so that the bra straps do not show.

However, this dress has padding in the chest area and that helps. In this first picture, I wore my brown open toe wedges. I wore those all day in Orlando back in November 2015. Over that day, the shoes killed my feet. I had to soak them to get through the night.

I would like some open toe shoes because I am going to get a pedicure before my appointment and I want to show my toes off.

 This second picture has me in my multi-color brown based closed toe wedge. I do not like the color or the closed toe style. But they are more comfortable than the open toe wedges.
This third picture has me in a pair of low wedges that are open toe. These too hurt my feet over the day. But they are open toe and the lower wedge helps save my feet.
 This forth picture is me in a pair of brown flats. It makes the outfit more casual and they wear well. However, they are not open toe.
 Here are my white open toe wedges. The next couple of pictures highlight these shoes. I like them. I took this picture straight ahead. The next picture is from the side, so I can compare the other shoes to this one.

This is a comfortable shoe. But I wonder if it makes my feet look long..

This last picture shows the straps and how they criss-cross in the back. My current bras are not designed for this type of dress. So my bra strps will show while I wear this dress.

I think the dress looks nice and the hemline is slightly above the the knee.

Also, I am not sure I want to wear a brown dress.

Tomorrow, I will model my other brown dress.

I would love your comments or opinions. You can email me susank56@aol.com or leave a comment at the bottom of  this post.


No comments:

Post a Comment