Monday, August 15, 2016

Monday August 15, 2016 - Exercising based on our body type.

When I started this journey in March 2010, the first item on my list, was to loss weight. Over the next 18 months, until about Sept/Oct 2011, I lost over 50 lbs. But my goal not weight reduction but waist reduction and dress size. My waist goal was 34 inches and I started at 44 inches. I wanted to get into a size 10/12 dress.

Between modifying my eating (which was the most important) and exercise, I overshot my goal, as my waist went down to 32 inches and my dress size went down to 8/10. Over 5.5 years since, I have been able to keep my shape under control.

The last year was tough because of the Grandkids living in the house. So I bounced off the bottom of the scale. Now that I am on HRT, I have stopped exercising and my appetite has increased.

I have started exercising again, after a 7 week layoff, and I just need to reduce my caloric intake while still satisfying my appetite.

With the change in my body, I have decided to take a fresh look at both exercising and eating.

Last week I exercised both Monday and Wednesday. I realized my body could not handle nearly the exercising I was doing pre-HRT. So, I am going to build my endurance back up, but maybe I need to do it differently.

I found this video which I am going to use as a basic for a new exercise system.



No comments:

Post a Comment