Sunday, August 21, 2016

Sunday August 21, 2016 - HRT and week 10

I can not believe its been 10 weeks, since I started HRT. Well this is my weekly recap. I wanted to discuss the rest of my Friday bra shopping today, But I will write that post tomorrow.

I am in the 3rd month and according to many charts, physical and mental changes become pronounced.

Each person is different but for me the physical changes started early followed by the mental changes.


In the past week, I have not noticed any mental changes. I think these changes happen slowly and are harder to notice. I suspect, others will say something first. For example, my friend Karen stated a couple of weeks ago that I seemed calmer and more relaxed.

This week I had many small physical changes.


  1. I noticed the fat accumulation around my hips and thighs which have become so soft and smooth
  2. I  am moving toward bras for more support and away from sports bras.
  3. Friday, I closed the car door and hit my breast. Girl, did that hurt. It was just the corner of the door nicking my breast. But it hurt alot. Now I give more room between me and physical things because I do not want to hit my breasts again.
  4. Thursday, when that lady mistook me for a woman while in the back of my friends car and in boy mode.
  5. This morning I noticed my eyes. I have brown eyes like my Mom. Today my eyes looked clearer and the color is standing out a little more. 

Overall, I am very happy with the changes and look forward to more. I will try again this Friday to have my blood work and meeting with my Doctor. It was suppose to be after week 4. But its tough to get in the see him and each time over the last few weeks a very important court case or travel was required based on old long standing cases.

But I really would like to know where my hormone levels are. Currently, as long as I drink alot of water, I feel ok.



No comments:

Post a Comment