Monday, August 22, 2016

Monday August 22, 2016 - I do not like these shoes

I am constantly looking at what women are wearing to determine what I like or do not like. I was at a traffic light and saw this lady wearing these boxy shoes. I d not like how they look and I think they take way from the dress.

It makes you look like you are walking on boxes strapped to your feet. I am not hating, just saying what I personally like or in this case, do not like.

-------------------------------------------------------------

In my previous post, I stated that my bra shopping was on Saturday. It was actually Friday evening. I wonder if my confusion is due to age, HRT or both. I did not realize my mistake until this evening. Wow.

I reviewed my previous posts and realized how many of my posts dealt with HRT. I need to get back to discussing other topics of interest. My current string of posts are probably reflective of my mental changes and a good indication that I am changing.

Before I started HRT in June, my posts covered more topics. I am going to get back to those variety of topics.

3 comments:

  1. I agree with your comment on these shoes. Your description nails it. It is sad that the shoes take away from the dress.
    I am also not a fan of flip flops. I believe they should be kept at the pool or beach. They have no place elsewhere.
    Just my opinion.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about flip flops. They are for the beach or pool. Plus wearing them too much probably cause arch problems.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes would not be allowed in my closet, much less on my feet!

    ReplyDelete