Thursday, August 4, 2016

Thursday August 4, 2016 - Getting Hips

Today I noticed my hips, thighs and butt rounding out. Over the past week, I have been getting some indication that fat was forming in this area. But this morning I woke up and I saw and felt a roundness and softness in the area. It was unmistakable. I am sure there is more growth to go and it feels great.

It is difficult to show this in a picture, but I took some pictures and showed them below.

As I sit writing this, my hips are spreading outward as the fat in the area is pressed out. I just need to get rid of this fat around my stomach. As I begin to workout again, I hope it will reduce my stomach and give me a more hourglass shape.

My body is headed in the right direction. Next Wednesday is my 2 month HRT measurement date. I look forward to see the changes reflected in these measurements.

I am enjoying my trip to Mississippi with my cousins. I will have a post about this trip on Saturday.

But I did have one problem. I forgot my meds. Darn! Luckily, I needed to purchase my August meds and I am using Walmart. So I was able to call my local Walmart and have the prescription transferred to the Walmart down the street from my hotel. I purchased my August meds yesterday.

So I am still on schedule and drinking a lot of water. Its very hot and muggy, so drinking water is a requirement.

Below are some picture, I took to try and show my hip area.





2 comments:

  1. After reading your blog for many months I know that you have carefully researched virtually every aspect of your transition. I am curious what your research and the words of your physician(s) have told you about the results hormones can achieve in mature individuals. It is my understanding that it is often a case diminishing returns as one ages and yet you seem to experiencing dramatic results in a relatively brief period of time. Perhaps that has something to do with the dosage of your meds. From my reading, most individuals don't really begin to experience changes until about the fourth month. Any thoughts you care to share? All the best, Kati

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kati,

    I am surprised that things started changing so fast. My research had shown that it would take until month 3 before changes began. I am happy that my changes have started so soon, but it has caused me to change by plans by going full time sooner.

    I have not met with my Doctor and will not until August. But I think my breast growth is because of my existing gynecomastia. The change in hips and shoulders appear to be changing faster than I thought. I do not know why yet. But after a blood test and a talk with my Doctor, I hope to have some answers.

    I have been part of a Yahoo group talking about HRT for years. The group's meds recommendation is similar to my Doctor's recommendation. Group members state that everyone's reaction to HRT based on the regime differ for each person. So it could be that I am luckily that my body is reacting so fast to my Doctor's recommended regime.

    Will learn more, next week when I take my measurements and see the Doctor.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete