Friday, October 28, 2016

Friday October 28, 2016 - Artificial Nails

I love artificial nails. I have worn them only a few times.Currently,  I get a pedicure and my toe nails painted but I do not wear artificial finger nails. Currently, HRT is helping me (either directly or indirectly) grow my finger nails without biting them (reduced stress) or having them break (stronger nails).

My question has always been which type of artificial nails to use. Below is the information to help you answer the pros and cons of different nails.


Above is a list of different nail shapes.I like the round and almond styles. These two styles appear more natural.

Below shows the list of gel versus acrylic nails.


Below is a short video that does a good job of discussing the difference.


No comments:

Post a Comment